Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer school!

I am excited to have T home all the time, now for summer break! I have developed a school plan for the summer to help him become a better reader and not forget the things he’s learned in other subjects. I am very excited to see his progress. I am also excited to experience what homeschooling will be like. We will have to do more things during the school year so this will help me ease into it a bit. Our plan is to finish the Bob series (they are a reading program) and get into other simple picture books. The other night he read almost a whole book by him self! and he read almost a whole scripture verse! He felt so proud of his accomplishments. We still don’t know if we will be adopting T or not so I can’t buy any homeschool materials for first grade but I have started to look into different curriculums and ideas that I would like to do.

By the end of summer T will be a great reader! 

No comments: