Monday, April 2, 2012

This week

image

I have decided that I need to make our memory scriptures a little more kid friendly so T actually feels he can memorize them too. This is this weeks scripture. T can read all the words that don’t have pictures above them (we will learn the word will today). I must say I am very proud of it!

I have also spent some time figuring out a better way to organize what I’d like to do with the children each week. I made a chart for me and T so we both know what it expected. Last week it worked fabulously.

image We are going to focus on one color a day this week. T needs to learn to read the color names and Emma needs to learn her colors. I love that the activities for Emma will also strengthen the skills T needs to learn! 

No comments: